Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Nate comes for breakfast

We had Nate over for breakfast yesterday - I got to use my loose leaf tea pot and my Villeroy and Boch tea cups and saucers for the first time. We had bacon and eggs and chicken chipolatas on the BBQ, and sauteed mushrooms and roasted tomatoes. I also baked a raspberry and pear loaf - but we were so full we couldn't eat any, so lucky Chris and I get to eat it all week.





Our bedroom furniture arrived last weekend, so I can show you photos of our house as each room is completed (gradually) over the next 3 months.


Master bedroom:


3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Did Nate shave his head?

D

Emmyshell said...

Looking good! Can you come and make me breakfast?

Emmyshell said...

I just zoomed in on the picture and noticed the penguin! Ha ha